|This frame-grab requires absolutely no caption.|
At 20 minutes 45 seconds into it-- I absolutely loved this movie. This may very well be the worst produced movie I have ever seen (and I've seen alot of them).
Suffice it to say, if you are looking for a movie that is so ridulously stupid, this should be on your list.
- Constant talk about "Atomic Cleansing fire." Foreshadowing....?
- Our General, walking off a jet or plane : "All aliens, molesting our women-- a warning...and to those still surviving... it's better to suffer the short sweet agony of atomic holocaust than to live as slaves under perverted monsters from outer space!" Foreshadowing....?
- Who do we need??? According to the General, we need Major Kent Bendover, who will "swim in the cesspool and mud-wrestle them into submission!" (a direct quote). Foreshadowing....?
- Police officer: "Excuse me miss, can I drive you home?"
- Miss (holding the dismembered arm and hand of her lover): "I guess I can't grieve forever."
- I watched to 21 minutes, and then had to write this review.
- I urge you, like me, to watch the rest of it. Tell me what you think.